Your corporate legal services should come from a lawyer with a background in business. Mr. Falldien is a Dean's list graduate from the business and commerce program at Laurentian university. He is also an experienced business owner himself, having established the Falldien Law Office in 2013.
Your corporate legal services should also come for a lawyer experienced in litigation, and Mr. Falldien has represented hundreds of clients across Northern Ontario for many different types of disputes, including civil litigation, criminal defense, real estate disputes, and family law matters.
This combination of academic, practical, and litigation experience gives Mr. Falldien an advantage when making recommendations to small business owners in Northern Ontario.
The corporate legal services offered are:
- Incorporating a business
- Business structuring advice
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Purchase or sale of assets
- Minute Book reviews
- Issuing corporate shares
- Transferring corporate shares
- Trade names and copyrights
- Website domain registration
- Leasing agreements
- Title searches
Generally, the office charges $275.00 per hour for corporate legal services.
Fixed fees are available for the following:
- Incorporating a business: $1,000.00
- Purchasing a small business: $5,000.00
- Selling a small business: $4,000.00
- Corporate asset sale: $3,500.00
- Share restructure: $3,500.00
*Note: a consultation meeting is required before the office will open a new corporate file. The initial consultation fee is $300.00 plus HST. Additional registration fees are charged by the provincial government for incorporating a business. HST is not included in any of the fixed fees quoted.